Int’l Conference on Alternative Energy & Power – ICAEP 2007
held on March 9, 2007
Conference Hall, Karachi Expo Centre
Aims & Objectives
International Conference on Alternative Energy & Power aims to provide an opportunity to
highlight the present boom of growth and development in the field of Alternative Energy. ICAEP
will be an ideal platform for industrialists, decision makers, experts, stakeholders, analysts,
policy developers, leading researchers and other practitioners. ICAEP podium will also be very
effective for the professional to bring in lights the real energy concerning issues & their
contribution to this Industry.
International Conference on Alternative Energy & Power focuses on following sectors
• Wind Energy
• Biomass Energy
• Solar Energy
• Potential of Energy Efficient Solar Lighting Solutions in Pakistan
• Strategy for Commercial Production of Bio Diesel in Pakistan
• New Technologies and Investment Opportunities in Wind Energy sector.
• Rural Electrification in South Asian Region
• Current Development Project in Wind Energy sector.
• Future Oriented Energy Solutions
• Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Infrastructure Developments
• Regulatory Trends affecting the Alternative Energy Space
• Developing New Materials For Power And Energy Systems
• Hybrid Power Sources For Man-Portable Applications
• "Interconnecting Renewable Energy Sources To The Power Grid"
• Technology transformation by the uncovering of new energy sources is a dominant global